2017 Easter Egg Hunts and Events in El Paso TX
Easter is less than a week away, and we are just as egg-cited as you are! Some people already have all of their Easter weekend plans figured out, but we also understand that there are plenty of people who just haven’t had time to sit down and figure it all out just yet. Are you scrambling your brains, trying to find some free 2017 Easter egg hunts and events in El Paso, TX? Look no further; we’ve got you covered. We are always happy to be of service!
Read more: Welcome to the Charlie Clark Nissan Blog!
What to Do for Easter 2017
The City of El Paso Parks and Recreation department has graciously put together an entire weekend full of free Easter events that you and your loved ones will thoroughly enjoy. While there are a few events going on during the evening on Thursday and Friday from 4pm to 7pm, the vast majority of the events will be happening from 10am to 1pm on Saturday.
Thursday, April 13 – 4pm-7pm:
- Chihuahuita Park, 417 Charles Rd.
- San Juan Park, 701 N. Glenwood Dr.
- Seville Park, 6700 Sambrano
Friday, April 14 – 4pm-7pm:
- Rae Gilmore Park, 8501 Diana Dr.
Saturday, April 15 – 10am-1pm
- Armijo Park, 700 E. Seventh St.
- Carolina Park, 563 N. Carolina St.
- Gary Del Palacio Park, 3001 Parkwood St.
- Don Haskins Park, 7400 High Ridge Dr.
- Galatzan Park, 650 Wallenberg Dr.
- Leona Ford Washington Park, 3400 E. Missouri Ave.
Saturday, April 15 – 10am-1pm (cont.)
- Marty Robbins Park, 11620 Vista Del Sol Dr.
- Multipurpose Park, 9031 Viscount Blvd.
- Nolan Richardson Park, 4435 Maxwell Ave.
- O’Rourke Park, 901 N. Virginia St.
- Pavo Real Park, 9301 Alameda Ave.
- Veterans Park, 5301 Salem St.
Read more: Need to Schedule an Appointment?
No matter which parks you decide to visit, you are sure to enjoy these free 2017 Easter egg hunts and events in El Paso, TX. With fun fitness obstacle courses, Easter egg hunts, and countless other activities, all of these events will have something for every member of the family. The kids will love exploring for eggs, and you will love exploring our inventory the next time you come to visit us! Why wait? Stop by today! We’re always happy to help!
Sharing is caring!