One of the most innovative features included with the new 2019 Nissan Murano is the Advanced Drive-Assist Display. Not only is your dashboard completely digital in the Murano, but what the display allows you to do makes this system really stand out. What’s even better is that you can toggle between screens using controls on the steering wheel. This way, you can pay attention to the road better and don’t have to take your hands off the wheel.
[ READ MORE: What’s New for the 2019 Nissan Murano ]
Advanced Drive-Assist Display Technology
- Rear Door Alert
- Perhaps you put your laptop in the back and don’t want to leave it in the SUV all night. This handy feature serves as a helpful reminder to open your rear door with a visual and audible cue.
- Tracking Information
- As you are streaming music or listening to the radio, this system monitors the type of music you like so it can recommend songs.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Aren’t sure what your tire pressure levels are? If one of your tires are low, the display will alert you. That way, you can fill back up and avoid issues as you drive.
- Driving Assistance
- The display can help you keep track of the cars around you. The available Blind Spot Warning will alert you of vehicles alongside and behind you.
- If you don’t know if you are heading north, east, west or south, the compass feature will let you know where you are going so you can change your route as needed.
- SiriusXM® Radio
- As you drive, you’ll want to listen to some tunes so the ride isn’t so dull. SiriusXM® is installed on your display so you can do just that.
- Color Selector
- In the display, a virtual Murano will be on the screen. You can change the color of this picture to match your SUV’s color or switch it up once in a while.
Ready to give this SUV a test drive? Contact us here at Charlie Clark Nissan! We will help you see what the 2019 Nissan Murano has to offer.